We’ve teamed up with Rainbow Tours, the specialist in responsible travel to Latin America and Africa, to offer one reader and their guest a six-night holiday in Brazil.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES
- Two return flights with LATAM from London to Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo back to London
- Internal flights with LATAM from Rio to Iguaçu and Iguaçu to Sao Paulo, plus airport transfers in both Rio and Iguaçu
- Four nights’ double room b&b at Copacabana Palace in Rio
- Private day tour to see the sights of Rio
- Two nights’ double room b&b at Hotel das Cataratas, Iguaçu Falls
- Private tour on the Argentinean side of the Iguaçu Falls
Your trip will begin with a four-night stay at Rio de Janeiro’s ’20s-built Art-Deco Copacabana Palace, part of the Orient-Express hotel collection, perfectly situated overlooking the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Once you are settled in, you will be taken on a private day tour to see the city’s best sights, including a trip to the Corcovado peak mountain to see the statue of Christ the Redeemer and a cable-car ride to the top of the Sugarloaf Mountain.
You will then be flown to the border with Argentina to see the mighty Iguaçu Falls and spend two nights at the colonial-era Hotel das Cataratas, also part of the Orient-Express group, and the only residence within the Iguaçu National Park, with exclusive access to the falls at dawn and dusk. Your holiday will finish with a private tour of the falls, before you are flown back to London via Sao Paulo.
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, fill in your details in the space to the right. Competition closes at 11.59pm on 19 January 2014. Terms & conditions apply.
CLICK HERE for full terms and conditions.