Florence Photography Walking Tour: Palaces, Palazzos and Bridges
Florence Photography Walking Tour: Palaces, Palazzos and Bridges information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Imagine yourself walking around Florence, the city of Renaissance, with an expert photographer taking great pictures and visiting beautiful places while enjoying fabulous food and Italian culture.
Experience Florence in the afternoon with a native Florentine who will teach you how to create beautiful photos in the city where the Renaissance was born. Highlights include: From Pitti Palace a walk in Boboli's Garden then to Signoria Square through Ponte Vecchio (along the Vasari corridor), Orsanmichele, Repubblica square and S. Trinita Bridge.
Your Florence Photography Walking Tour ends at S.Trinita Bridge.
Some of the things you will learn:
- how to use light and shadows, colours and forms in a creative way
- how to use photographic techniques to create your personal vision
- how to get the best photos in every situation
- how to be always ready to capture the moment.
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
What isn't included
- Entrance fees
- Camera and film
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks