2-Day Normandy, Saint Malo and Mont St Michel Tour from Paris
2-Day Normandy, Saint Malo and Mont St Michel Tour from Paris information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Spend two days exploring France’s Normandy and Brittany regions on this tour from Paris with an overnight stay in Caen. Visit the beautiful historic cities of Rouen and Honfleur, and tour World War II sites including the infamous Normandy D-Day landing beaches and the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial. The next day, venture to the beautiful walled port city of Saint-Malo, followed by a tour of Mont St-Michel, one of France’s most iconic attractions. Overnight accommodation, meals, entrance fees and transport are included.
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (b=breakfast, l=lunch, d=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Porterage service
- Souvenir from normandy
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Day 1: Paris — Rouen — Honfleur — D-Day Beaches — Caen (D)Board the luxury coach in central Paris and leave the hustle bustle behind as you travel through the Normandy countryside. Your first stop is Rouen, the capital of the region. This historic city was once one of the largest and most prosperous cities of medieval Europe, and a capital of the Anglo-Norman dynasties.
- Day 2: Caen — Saint-Malo — Mont St-Michel — Paris (B)Enjoy a buffet breakfast at your hotel before embarking on the second day of your tour. Venture to the heart of Brittany to your first stop, the walled port city of Saint-Malo. Take a guided walking tour along the ocean-front ramparts, and visit Saint-Malo Cathedral. Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense).