Lonely Planet's affiliate program enables you to earn revenue via your website. Joining the program is quick and easy and we are committed to providing a commission well above industry average on every shop sale that your site makes as well as competitive rates on qualified leads for our travel services offering.
How the program works
You can link your website to us using a number of different methods. You will earn a commission every time your users purchase a print travel guide or digital chapter/s or they generate a click through to one of our travel service partner sites. We'll monitor the transactions and leads generated from your site through to ours and pay you a fixed percentage for every sale or a fixed value for every lead you make.
To fit with Lonely Planet's key markets and office locations, we have appointed three affiliate providers:
- Commission Junction (Asia Pacific)
- Affiliate Window (UK)
- Affiliate Window (Americas)
Why should you join?
The affiliate program provides the opportunity for you to:
- Generate revenue via your website
- Track sales levels in real time
- Get easy access to the complete range of Lonely Planet books and promotional tools, including online marketing creative (leaderboards, MPUs etc) and monthly sales promotions/incentives for shoppers
- High average conversion of 12% for travel guides
- Easy integration - our affiliate programme is very simple and easy to implement
- Be supported by one the leading affiliate providers (Affiliate Window, Commission Junction and buy.at)
- Be a part of a recognisable and reputable brand
Lonely Planet's affiliate program is provided by global leaders in affiliate marketing. They have the technology and tools to ensure we have an industry-leading program that maximises sales potential and is easy to use.
What can you earn?
15% of the transaction fee on all print books and digital chapter/s
Travel services commissions to be uploaded once launched. Please contact us for more information.
How do you get started?
Simply complete the online application via either:
Lonely Planet is participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Lonely Planet is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à.r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk.
For further information please email: email@example.com