Information from G Adventures
Enjoy a quick taste of southern Africa’s characteristic highlights on this brief-yet-comprehensive trip to Southern Africa. It begins with a safari expedition in the Greater Kruger area and a Private Game Reserve—South Africa’s premiere wildlife hotspot—where you’ll get the chance to see and photograph the Big Five on their own turf. Later, you’ll jet off to Zimbabwe with an included flight for a date with the awesome spectacle that is Victoria Falls. Finally, there’s time to choose your Zambezi activities with a dedicated G rep to help along the way.
- Your G for Good Moment: Hope Africa Children's Day School, Manyeleti Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Arrival transfer
- Traditional Braai (BBQ) dinner
- Panoramic Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park entrance fee with wildlife safari drive in open vehicle
- Visit a local village and G Adventures-supported school
- Private Nature Reserve entrance fee with wildlife safari drives in open safari vehicles
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Snap photos of the big five on open vehicle safaris in a private nature reserve and greater kruger area
- Visit a local school and g adventures-supported project
- Get misty at the mighty victoria falls
Day 1: Johannesburg Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Johannesburg/Kruger National Park Enjoy a scenic drive along the famed Panorama Route with stops at Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes, and God's Window. Continue on to our tented camp located just outside Kruger National Park.
Day 3: Kruger National Park Embark on an early morning wildlife safari drive inside Kruger National Park in an open safari vehicle, taking in views of the abundant wildlife. Return to our camp, and enjoy a drink on the deck with views of the watering hole, a popular spot for wildlife to visit. In the afternoon, opt to take another wildlife safari drive or bush walk. Tonight enjoy a delicious South African dinner on the deck or in the boma.
Day 4: Kruger National Park/Karongwe Private Game Reserve In the morning, visit a G Adventures-supported Children’s Day School and Shalati Village, located just outside Kruger National Park. Continue on to a private nature reserve in the Greater Kruger area, to enjoy open vehicle wildlife safari drives while searching for Africa's famed Big Five.
Day 5: Karongwe Private Game Reserve Enjoy an early morning wildlife safari drive, followed by brunch and free time at the Lodge. In the afternoon, indulge in high tea before an evening wildlife safari drive. In the evenings enjoy a sundowner (drink) while the sun sets over the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains.
Day 6: Karongwe Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg After one last safari wildlife safari drive, head back to the city. In the evening, enjoy an Afrikaans dinner at our local guest house.
Day 7: Johannesburg/Victoria Falls Fly to Zimbabwe and meet the local G representative for a guided tour of Victoria Falls.
Day 8: Victoria Falls Today is free and our conveniently located G desk can book the optionals of your choice including; river safari, cultural tours, whitewater rafting, canoeing or a flight over the falls.
Day 9: Victoria Falls Depart at any time.