Probably Porthmadog's nicest digs, 'The Old Bakery' is a stylishly restored stone cottage containing seven simply decorated en-suite rooms with exposed slate walls and fireplaces. Breakfast is served under the marigold walls and exposed beams of the downstairs bistro (dinner mains £17 to £19, open 6pm to 9pm daily).
Information from Booking.com
Situated in Porthmadog, Yr Hen Fecws offers accommodation with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a restaurant and a garden. There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast. Harlech Beach is 2.6 km from Yr Hen Fecws. The nearest airport is Anglesey Airport, 70 km from the accommodation.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Smoke alarms
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Wifi available in all areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Food and drink
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi available