Information from Viator
Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon) is Vietnam’s economic hub, known for its hectic days and sparkling nightlife popular among young residents. On this night tour, explore the city with a guide to see back alleys and top attractions, plus enjoy a dinner of Vietnamese street food, just like the locals.
After hotel pickup, your tour starts in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City and moves on to District 2 and District 3. First, enjoy dinner with one of three Vietnamese dishes: broken rice with grilled pork (com tam), a Vietnamese baguette sandwich (banh mi), or quang noodle soup (mi quang).After eating, stroll through some of the top destinations in Saigon, such as Ben Thanh Market, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, the Central Post Office, and the Municipal Theatre of Ho Chi Minh City. Then enjoy a 15- to 20-minute walk along Nguyen Hue Walking Street followed by sightseeing at Thu Thiem Tunnel near the banks of the Saigon River, where you can admire twinkling buildings on the water. This is also a place where local people gather to chat and enjoy coffee or snacks. Finally, have dessert with coconut ice cream (optional) before returning to District 1.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
What's not included
- Pickup at hotels outside of District 1 and District 3
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors