Information from Viator
Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi to start the day tour to visit the main tourist attractions in town such as Ho Chi Minh area, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake.
8. 30 AM: Start from your hotel in Hanoi, we will come to the heart of the city for the main attractions in town. Today, the first destination we are going to visit Ho Chi Minh historical Complex; visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his residence relics 50 years ago to understand why Vietnamese people worship him and the human beings respect him: the nationalist! The journey would bring you to the One Pillar pagoda - the unique 1000 years old pagoda in the area.10. 00 AM: Continue the visit to Women Museum (Customized other museums in Vietnam are able to follow your demands)12. 00: Enjoy the special Vietnamese lunch at one of the best local Vietnamese food restaurant in Hanoi13. 00: Visit Temple of Literature, which is known the place worshiping Confucius and as the first university in our country 1000 years ago14. 00: Visit Ngoc Son (Jade) temple & Restored Sword Lake15. 00: Visit Hanoi Old Quarter, take a rickshaw tour to see the Old Quarter, shopping in Hang Gai street, Hang Dau street.17. 00: Drop off at your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver and guide
What's not included
- Tour guide surcharge if you want to book the tour with a guide speaking your language (not English). Please contact us via emails for full information!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city