Information from G Adventures
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced CEO will lead you to must-see highlights but allow plenty of time for you to do your own thing.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Experience bustling hanoi
- Sail on a junk boat through halong bay
- Shop in romantic hoi an
- Squeeze through the cu chi tunnels
- Sip vietnamese iced coffee
- People-watch in hectic saigon
Day 1: Hanoi Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Hanoi/Ha Long Enjoy a Ha Long Bay cruise on a junk boat, and visit a cave and island lookout. Have a seafood lunch and dinner.
Day 3: Ha Long/Huế Transfer back to Hanoi to catch an overnight train to Hue.
Day 4: Huế Guided tour of Imperial Citadel, Royal Tomb, and Tien Mu Pagoda. Optional countryside motorbike tour.
Day 5: Huế/Hoi An Drive the Hai Van Pass (weather permitting) to Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An Spend 2 full days exploring all Hoi An has to offer. Dive into the culture, hang out on the beach, get clothes tailor-made in one of the many shops around town or visit one of the local G Adventures-supported projects bringing employment to the city.
Day 7: Hoi An Spend 2 full days exploring all Hoi An has to offer. Dive into the culture, hang out on the beach, get clothes tailor-made in one of the many shops around town or visit one of the local G Adventures-supported projects bringing employment to the city.
Day 8: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City Fly from Da Nang (Hoi An) to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City Guided tour of the Cu Chi tunnels. Option to visit the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Ben Thanh Market or take a cyclo tour of the colonial district.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City Depart at any time.