Information from Viator
This 4-hour trip exploring Vung Tau - the tourist and commercial center of the Southeastern Vietnam gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many famous tourist destinations such as the White Villa, the Whale temple and Jesus Christ Statues. You have also the opportunity to discover the daily life of fishermen through a visit to fishing village.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Vung Tau Lighthouse, Vung Tau, Ba Ria-Vung Tau ProvinceVung Tau LighthouseDuration: 30 minutesStop At: Christ of Vung Tau, Vung Tau, Ba Ria-Vung Tau ProvinceJesus Christ statueDuration: 30 minutesStop At: The Whale Temple, Vung Tau, Ba Ria-Vung Tau ProvinceWhale TempleDuration: 30 minutes
- Private air-conditioned transfer
- Tour guide (English, Japanese, French,… others are subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge)
- Port pickup and drop off
- Mineral waters, cold towels.
- Entry/Admission - Vung Tau Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Christ of Vung Tau
- Entry/Admission - The Whale Temple
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors