Information from Viator
Explore the Mekong River - the rice bowl of Vietnam - by boat on this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh to the Mekong Delta. Travel by Boat along these canals and visiting the floating markets, a truly memorable experience. Cruise through the lush green vegetation of the Mekong canals to an orchard, where you are treated to a delicious lunch complete with tropical fruits, before continue along to the town of Vinh Long town, where you are picked up for your return transfer to Ho Chi Minh City.
Often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam, the fertile Mekong Delta is also famous for its tropical fruits and flowers. Traditional transportation in the Delta is by boat along a vast network of canals and channels. Boating along these canals and visiting the floating markets always proves to be a fascinating and rewarding experience for all visitors. On this trip, you will boat through the lush green vegetation of the canals to an orchard, where you are treated to a delicious lunch complete with tropical fruits. Travel by boat to Vinh Long town where you will be picked up and driven back to Ho Chi Minh City around 6:30pm.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Lunch including fresh fruit
- Hot tea and mineral water
What's not included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included