Information from Viator
During a short stay in Saigon you can choose one-day trip to the Mekong delta. This is a very good chance to experience rural life, hiding away from bustling town.
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel in HCMC center. Located just 70km far from HCMC, My Tho City (Tien Giang Province) is such an ideal place to experience Mekong Delta for a short visit. Take a boat trip along the river and feel the peaceful atmosphere in the countryside. Enjoy your view of stilt house and fruit garden. Stop by a fishing village and/or floating fish farm to learn more about local life. Have lunch in Tortoise Island before heading to Ben Tre Province via Tan Thach Canal. Visit local family-run factory in which you will able to see their rural lifestyle and their business. Free time to explore the fruit garden and the neighbor before coming back Saigon by car.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Normal lunch at local restaurant
What's not included
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families