Information from Viator
If you have just one day in Hanoi and would like to escape from the city, then this private tour is just the perfect one for you to immerse yourself into the magnificent beauty of the hidden caves and grottoes in limestone karst, and contemplate hundreds of big and small statues, numerous categories of architectural works and total 47 historical vestiges.
• 08:30 Our tour guide and driver pick you up from your hotel and depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism attraction (120kms south of Hanoi) • 10:30 Arrive in Bai Dinh, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. • Eyeing a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. • Tour guide also introduces you about religions and beliefs in Vietnam. • 12:30 Have lunch in a restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel…. • 14:00 Explore amazing neglected area of Trang An eco-tourism attraction while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave, Sinh cave • Experience mysterious landscape of the so-called “Ha Long Bay on land” • 16:00 Get back to the private car and then return to Hanoi. • 18:30 Back in Hanoi • Drop off at your hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Professional and experienced English speaking guide.
- Water: 02 bottles of water per person
- Vietnamese lunch
- Boating fee
- Electric car for the round trip in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Beverages on meal (if any)
- Other expenses not clearly stated above