Information from Viator
• Visit Halong Bay enjoy the beautiful & tranquil atmosphere of the Bays. • Enjoy excellent Vietnamese Cuisine & special seafood on board. • Visit beautiful Sung Sot cave, hiking Ti Top Island, grottoes and Swimming Area and sailing around floating village • Enjoy the romantic sunrise & sunset & sunset party on cruise sundeck • Fishing at night • Visit floating village • Amazing kayaking through the grottoes & limestone of the Bay
DAY 1: HALONG BAY - HIKING TITOP ISLAND - KAYAKING7:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.12:30 - On arrival at Tuan Chau marina harbor, you will board your cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. 14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay. 16:30 - Kayaking & swimming18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.DAY 2: VISIT SUNG SOT CAVE - HANOI06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi class, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave (Sung Sot cave - Amazing cave) – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.09:00 – Back to cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Shuttle bus pick up/drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old's Quarter to cruise harbor and return
- Full furnished cabin with A/C
- Fruits and local wine party
- Hot water on boat
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations.
- Kayaking. Local rowing boat
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses.
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.