Information from Viator
This 7 days in Galapagos program takes you to the main attractions of the Galapagos Islands with visits to San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela. You will start your trip arriving at San Cristobal Airport where you will be welcomed and picked up by our guide. Afterwards, you will visit Playa Mann, in this activity, you will have the first contact with the gorgeous shores and beautiful beaches. Afterward, you’ll go by boat to snorkel at the famous Kicker Rock, one of the most spectacular landmarks in the Galapagos Islands. If you’re lucky you can find 4 different sharks here; the black tip shark, white tip shark, Galapagos shark and the famous hammerhead shark. Also, you will explore Santa Fe on a day tour. Later, you will visit the Charles Darwin Station and then you will be transferred to Isabela, where you will visit the Flamingo Lagoon. The 7 days in Galapagos tour also includes the Tuneles, which is also one of the most important places in the Enchanted Islands to snorkel.
DAY 1 (L):QUITO/GUAYAQUIL – SAN CRISTOBALYour tour will start at San Cristobal Airport (SCY) where the guide will pick you up at the arrivals area of the airport. If you arrive before 02:00 PM you will get lunch. If you arrive later, lunch is not included. You will visit The San Cristobal Interpretation Center. Then you will go to Playa Mann for your first contact with the stunning waters of these islands.Accommodation in Hotel Casa Playa Mann or similar.DAY 2 (B, L):KICKER ROCKAfter breakfast, you go by boat to snorkel at the famous Kicker Rock, one of the most spectacular landmarks in the Galapagos Islands. Two volcanic rocks of 140 meters tall, located off the coast of San Cristobal Island. When viewed from the south the rocks look like a sleeping lion. In the afternoon you go back to the hotel.Accommodation in Hotel Casa Playa Mann or similar.DAY 3 (B, L, D):PUERTO AYORA – CHARLES DARWINS STATION – SANTA CRUZ ISLAND HIGHLANDSEarly in the morning you will take the public speedboat from San Cristobal to Puerto Ayora. You will have breakfast and drop your luggage at the hotel. Then you will visit the Charles Darwin Research Station, where you can see the Galapagos tortoise. In the afternoon you will go to the Highlands of Santa Cruz and you will have lunch here.Accommodation in Hotel Silberstein or similar.DAY 4 (B, L):SANTA FE ISLANDAfter breakfast you will travel to Santa Fe Island, it is a small island of 24 km² which lies in the center of the Galapagos archipelago. After a 45 minute boat ride, you will arrive to the bay of Santa Fe. There you will have a very nice snorkeling activity. After snorkeling, you will have a wet landing at a special island.Accommodation in Hotel Silberstein or similar.DAY 5 (B):FREE MORNING – ISABELA ISLAND – FLAMINGO LAGOONThis morning you have to explore by yourself. Around 1.30 PM, you will take a public speedboat to Isabela Island. Upon arrival in Isabela, you will visit the Flamingo Lagoon.Accommodation in Hotel The Wooden House or similar.DAY 6 (B, S):LOS TUNELES SNORKELINGToday, you will explore the amazing formations of lava created by the last eruptions of the Volcanic Island along the seashore. Over here, you will have the best snorkeling opportunity with all these beautiful animals, including the curious Galapagos penguin playing around.Accommodation in Hotel The Wooden House or similar.DAY 7 (B):TRANSFER OUT TO BALTRA AIRPORTAt 6:00 AM you take the public speedboat to Puerto Ayora, then you go by taxi to the airport.
- 6x breakfast, 4x lunch, 1x snack and 1x dinner are included.
- Accommodation in a single, double or triple room.
- Airport pickup at San Cristobal airport and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
- Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
- Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Return flights from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos Islands.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park: $ 100 p.p. cash only.
- Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card $ 20 p.p. – cash only.
- Isabela dock fee $ 10 p.p. cash only.
- Water Taxi $ 1 p.p. (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back)
- Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel fee ($5 p.p.) each way
- For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November) $ 5 p.p. per day – cash only.
- Optional tips for the guide