Information from Viator
Cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria on the Clipper for a day of exploring the popular and world-famous The Butchart Gardens. Enjoy a narrated tour of Victoria’s landmarks and history along the way and time to explore The Gardens’ 55-acres of floral splendor. After you explore The Butchart Gardens, you will have time time to visit some of the city’s best sites on your own before taking the ferry back to Seattle that evening.
Walk on the high-speed Clipper catamaran and cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria. Upon arrival to Victoria, hop on the double-decker motorcoach waiting for your arrival at the Victoria Clipper terminal. Soak in the highlights of the city as the local guide takes you on a narrated tour on your way to The Butchart Gardens. Wander through the stunning 55-acre grounds of The Butchart Gardens. Return to Victoria by motor coach for free time in Victoria before enjoying a tranquil cruise back to Seattle in that evening. Schedule of Events: 7:30 a.m./8:00am - Depart Seattle on the Victoria Clipper V* 10:30 a.m. /10:45 a.m. - Arrive in Victoria* 11:30 a.m - Depart Clipper’s Victoria terminal via motor coach for The Butchart Gardens 12:30 a.m - Arrive at The Butchart Gardens 12:30 p.m. - Free time on your own to explore The Butchart Gardens Depart The Butchart Gardens on any CVS motor coach back to Victoria at least 2-hours prior to the evening boat departure back to Seattle* 5:00 p.m. / 7:00 p.m. - Depart Victoria for Seattle* * Arrival and departure times vary by season. Please visit www.ClipperVacations.com/seattle-victoria-ferry for full schedule. Please note: A US passport, passport card, enhanced driver’s license or enhanced ID card (EDL/ID) is required to cross the US/Canadian border. If you are not a United States or Canadian born citizen you will be required to have a passport and possibly a visa.
- Round trip, high speed ferry service between Seattle and Victoria
- Round-trip transportation from Victoria’s Inner Harbour to the Butchart Gardens on a deluxe motor coach
- City tour of Victoria’s highlights by an experienced local guide
- Includes all applicable taxes and surchrges
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
What's not included
- Locally sourced food and beverage menu available for purchase onboard the Victoria Clipper
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Clipper's Comfort Class seating is available for upgrade. Please call Clipper Vacations at 800.888.2535 for pricing and availablity
- Checked luggage fees