You'll either love or hate the showy, theme-park features of this megahotel. There's no natural beach, so the highlights are artificial, if well-executed. Rooms are comfy enough, with standard business-class decor and amenities. Due to sheer size of the property, getting around can be a hike and service somewhat impersonal.
The hotel is showing its age, but its larger-than-life decor, including monorail and boats navigating between three towers, could be a diversion for kids. Visitors must shell out $15/21 per day for self/valet parking.
Guest rooms at the Waikoloa Village Hilton offers views of the Pacific Ocean and Waialua Bay. Flat-screen TVs and coffee makers are also included in each room.
Hilton Waikoloa Village features 3 swimming pools, including one with a 53 metre water slide. A saltwater lagoon and dolphin encounter are also offered. The hotel also includes on-site stores, several gourmet restaurants, canal boats, and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific.
Guests can use the tram service to explore the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Free shuttle service is also available to the nearby Anaeho'omalu Bay, which offers many additional water activities.
- Internet access in your room
- Hawaiian cultural classes (hula, lei making and ukulele - see below for details)
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower. Limit 2 checked out at any given time)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Complimentary 15 minute photo session and souvenir keepsake
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon and 10% discount on catamaran excursions through Ocean Sports
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes take place at Ocean View Terrace. These activities have limited space so reservations are required to participate. With the resort charge, the first class for each person, each day is complimentary. There is a charge for additional classes each day and a reservation is needed.
Please note: Only the "Breakfast Included" rate includes a daily breakfast for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. License number: W20471336-01