Offering a flat-screen TV with cable channels, each room is brightly decorated and comfortably furnished. A coffee machine and a refrigerator are provided.
A tour and activities desk is available to help guests with their itinerary at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Guest can enjoy Hawaii's rich traditions with live music and cultural activities at Te Moana Nui - Tales of the Pacific at the Ainahau Showroom, including lei making and Polynesian tattooing. A fitness centre is also on site.
The Pikake Terrace offers casual dining with local cuisine. Guests can have a drink from the poolside Splash Bar & Bento. Dinner and cocktail show packages are available
Diamond Head Crater Park is 4.8 km from this resort. Ala Wai Golf Course is 5 minutes' drive from the resort.
A Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
- WiFi access in guest rooms
- Self Parking for 1 vehicle
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day (cumulative of both domestic and international calls)
- 2 bottles of water in-room per day
- Children 5 & under eat free breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner from children's menu at designated dining outlets with an adult meal
- Beach services, including use of sand chair and fresh towels
- One free portrait session and 4" x 8" keepsake by a professional photographer
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet
- Children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with 1 paying adult.
Please note: The "Breakfast Included" rate includes breakfast for 2 guests per room. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.