Information from G Adventures
Looking for a better way to see Western Australia than on a big bus tour? We're here to help. This eight-day tour loops east from Perth to the Esperance region, along the stunning southern coast and back up the west coast through the famous wine region of Margaret River. On top of that, you’ll get a prime mix of hiking and outdoor pursuits, diverse scenery, and deep history. All killer, no filler.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Margaret River Your Foodie Moment: Wine Tasting and Tour, Margaret River
- Super Pit gold mine tour (Kalgoorlie)
- Swag camping in Cape Le Grand NP
- Hike the Frenchman's Peak
- Rainbow Coast stops
- Treetop canopy walk
- Ngilgi Cave visit with Aboriginal legends
- Busselton jetty stop
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Swim in turquoise waters while kangaroos sunbathe on the beach
- Camp in a swag in cape le grand national park
- Sip famous australian wines in margaret river
Day 1: Perth Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Perth/Kalgoorlie-Boulder Depart early from Perth and head east through Western Australia to Coolgardie. Continue on to Kalgoorlie.
Day 3: Kalgoorlie-Boulder/Esperance Visit the Royal Flying Doctors and the Super Pit, an open-cut gold mine. Continue on to Esperance, known for its stunning setting combining the bush, beach and granite. Camp under the stars in a traditional swag (padded canvas bedroll).
Day 4: Esperance Travel to Cape Le Grand National Park and hike up Frenchman's Peak for spectacular views of the area. Swim in the turquoise waters of Lucky Bay and Hellfire Bay. Return to Esperance for the evening.
Day 5: Esperance/Albany Drive through the Stirling Ranges on the way to Albany. Opt to enjoy the coastal views over King George Sound by foot or by bike. Whale tours can be organized in season.
Day 6: Albany/Margaret River Head for the Rainbow Coast. Stop to see highlights along the way like the Gap and Natural Bridge. Take a canopy treetop walk. Continue on to Margaret River, a spot famous for its wineries.
Day 7: Margaret River Take a surf lesson then head straight to the vineyards. Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at local wineries.
Day 8: Margaret River/Perth Visit the Ngilgi Cave to listen to some Aboriginal legends. Stop at the famous jetty in Busselton en route to Perth. Tour ends upon arrival to Perth in the evening. Booking post-tour accommodation is recommended to experience all this city has to offer.