Information from Viator
Cruise Lake Union and enjoy the sights and sounds on this 2-hour cocktail cruise. Watch seaplane take-offs and landings up close and see the iconic Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, and St. Marks Cathedral. Cruise past dozens of floating homes including the 'Sleepless in Seattle' floating home. See hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts, from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington. Bring along a picnic lunch or snack foods, or food from one of the restaurants at the pick-up location.
Travel in the lap of luxury on this cruise. The captain and bartender will introduce travelers to Seattle. Starting on the North Side of Lake Union, near the historic Gas Works Park, cruise by boats and floating homes of all shapes, sizes, and ages, including the oldest floating home, built in 1907. With a cocktail in hand, or a 'mocktail' for those not enthusiastic about alcohol or too young to drink, get a great look at the University of Washington's stadium.On a clear day, majestic Mount Rainier will loom beautifully to the south of Lake Washington. Returning to Lake Union, it's likely to see draw bridges that are nearly 100 years old open up for sailboats and large yachts, seaplanes taking off and landing, and locals enjoying the sunshine from kayaks and stand-up paddleboards.
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise with narration
- Vessel is equipped to be comfortable in any weather
- First round of drinks
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service