Information from Viator
Of all the mountains that surround Seattle, Mt Rainier stands the boldest. Appreciate the beauty of Mt Rainier on this full-day tour from Seattle. On clear days, you can see the mountain from downtown, but to grasp its full grandeur and magnificence, you must see it up close!
Breathtaking vistas await you on Mt Rainier, whose rocky peak stands more than 14,000 feet (4,267 meters) tall! On this full-day tour to Mt Rainier from Seattle, you’ll get to appreciate the beauty of this stunning mountain up close. Enjoy unobstructed views of the Seattle area from the mountain. Don't forget your camera -- this 10-hour day trip is a feast for the eyes!Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
What's not included
- Food and drinks (tour will make a stop at a grocery store or you can purchase lunch at the Visitor Center)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide