Poʻipu’s glamour girl is 600-rooms strong and loves to show off, with a soaring lobby, tropical gardens, a huge spa, a world-renowned golf course, oceanfront restaurants and meandering ʻriver pools.’ Rooms are simple yet elegant with tropical wood crown mouldings, marble entryways and baths, and rain showerheads. Adjacent Shipwreck Beach is a natural wonder. Mandatory per-night resort fee $25.
There's plenty to do here, with saltwater lagoons you can kayak around or even scuba dive in, tennis courts, and Camp Hyatt for kids. Guests can learn Hawaiian crafts or watch cultural demonstrations in the hotel atrium or sign up for volunteering with local nonprofit organizations.
A flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station, beverage chiller, seating area and large work desk are offered in each guest room at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. A marble en suite bathroom featuring double vanities, bathrobes and custom Portico and Aquafresh spa toiletries is also provided.
Guest may dine at 7 different restaurants including upscale seafood cuisine at Tidepools, Italian specialties at Dondero’s and Asian fusion fare at Yum Cha. Outdoor, poolside and golf clubhouse dining as well as 6 lounges offering fine wines, specialty cocktails and premium liquors are also available. The Luau Show on Thursdays and Sundays offers a Hawaiian buffet and showcases traditional Polynesian dance and culture.
The ANARA Spa and Salon features massage therapy, Hawaiian body and facial treatments and hair care. A lap pool and café are also available.
A championship 18-hole golf course and pro shop, 3 tennis courts and pro shop, water sports centre with equipment rental and horse stables are all located on site.
A vast 24-hour swimming pool complex with waterfalls, waterslides and volleyball net is provided. An adults-only swimming area is also offered.
Please note: If traveling with children, please indicate the ages of each child in the special requests comment field when making reservations.
Please note, the Resort Fee includes the following amenities:
- Welcome Lei Greeting
- In-room bottled water refreshed daily
- Purified water stations adjacent to ice machine
- Access to 24-hour Anara Spa fitness centre with unlimited classes
- Personal coffee maker with Hawaiian coffee and tea
- Self-service washer and dryer
- Complimentary boarding passes and fax printing
- One hour tennis court time daily
- Unlimited local calls and access charges for toll-free calls
- In-room safe
- Reusable logo tote bag
- Hawaiian crafters daily in lobby
- Nightly entertainment at Seaview Terrace and Stevenson’s
- Torch lighting ceremony 3 times per week
- Keiki Hula show twice weekly
- Daily guided sunrise walk
- Koi fish feeding
- Parrot talk Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.