An abandoned brick behemoth of a factory now houses this hotel, one of the more stylish properties in the area. The posh rooms are outfitted with exposed brick, understated decor and a general sense of casual cool. It's a short drive from downtown.
Information from Booking.com
Located in Lancaster, this historic hotel provides spacious rooms with exposed brick walls. It features the Cork & Cap Restaurant and is 6-miles from the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park. Guest rooms at the Cork Factory Hotel provide free Wi-Fi. Each boasts a granite bathroom, large desk and a refrigerator. The hotel is situated in a restored factory and includes a gym. Guests can also relax on the terrace. Seasonal cuisine and Pennsylvania Dutch dishes are available at the Cork & Cap Restaurant in the Hotel Cork Factory. The Cork Factory Hotel is nearby Pennsylvania Dutch Country and Amish Farmlands. The Lancaster Museum of Art is less than one mile away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Gift shop
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Air conditioning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness centre
Food and drink