Squeezed into a jungle-like block near downtown, this throwback to 1960s Hawaii kitsch offers 11 cute but tight rooms without much privacy. Interior bathrooms are closed off with a curtain. A stockade bamboo fence conceals a small garden, a tiki bar, and a waterfall so fake it fits right in. Rooms have mini-fridges but no hairdryers or TVs. Two rooms have air-con. Five-night minimum.
Parking can be very frustrating and complicated, with super-tight spots along Nalu Pl. Consider using the public lots, which allow overnight parking, as an alternative.
This lodge is located on Hawaii’s North Shore, in the hustle and bustle of Paia Town. It offers free WiFi access in all rooms and a courtyard with a waterfall and a tiki-themed lounge area. Rooms at Nalu Kai Lodge Paia are bright with windows and a ceiling fan. Each room is equipped with a refrigerator, and an ensuite bathroom separated by a curtain partition. The courtyard at Nalu Kai Lodge Paia features barbecue facilities, a picnic area and a 2nd story sun deck with a view of the ocean. An on-site launderette is available. Lower Paia Park is a 5-minute walk from Nalu Kai Lodge Paia. Kahului Airport is 6.2 miles away.
This property is located in a busy area and guests may experience noise.
Please note: Rooms do not have a door separating the bedroom from the bathrooms. The ensuite bathroom is separated by a curtain partition.
Please note that air conditioning is not provided.
Property quiet hours are from 21:00 - 08:00 daily.
Please note: There is no daily housekeeping at the property.
***The property has has special check-in instructions. Guests must read (and print) their emailed booking statement prior to arrival***
Special Check-In Instructions
• Nalu Kai Lodge does not have an on-site reception desk.
• Guests must contact the property prior to arrival to receive specific check-in instructions.
• Guests must provide their estimated arrival time if later than 8 PM.
• Guests can contact Nalu Kai Lodge by using the phone number provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
• Nalu Kai Lodge has a limited number of parking spots. Nearby street parking in downtown Paia is available.
License number: <strong>W00238871-01</strong>