Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
This East Side hotel, in Manhattan's Murray Hill neighborhood, is 483 metres from Grand Central Station. The hotel features a fitness centre and a rooftop lounge. Guests can also enjoy a social hour with wine available every evening. Shelburne Hotel & Suites by Affinia guest rooms are equipped with seating areas, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs and in-room movies. Select rooms have kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, and the hotel offers a grocery shopping service. New York City’s Affinia Shelburne has an on-site restaurant, the Rare Bar & Grill, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre, as well as a business center. A tour desk with a concierge staff is ready to help guests explore the city. The Empire State Building is 805 metres from Shelburne Hotel & Suites by Affinia. United Nations Headquarters is less than 1 km away. Rockefeller Center and Museum of Modern Art are within 2 km of the property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please note that the amount for the first night and taxes will be pre-authorised on the credit card.
The mandatory daily service charge includes the following:
• USD 10 food and drink credit at Cupboard or Corner Store per day and credit cannot be rolled over
• Daily wine hour during Social Sips from 17:00 to 18:00 hours
• 10% off at dinner at Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National
• In-room coffee and tea offerings
• Complimentary package handling and store of up to 5 packages before and during the stay
24/7 access to the fitness centre
• Concierge services
• Domestic calls
• Business services, including printing
• Access to Affinia bikes (based on availability)