Information from Viator
Private Tour capturing all guests in photos with iconic NYC backdrops. All tours can be customized for your desired locations. You are emailed a photo gallery and zip-file within 48 hours.We provide guests with loads of insights and suggestions for the remainder of your holiday such as dining, shopping and off the beaten path locations to visit. We also orient out guests to the NYC subway which will be invaluable to you throughout your stay.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Times Square, New York City, New YorkOne of the most iconic, photographed places in the world. NYC theater district. Duration: 15 minutesStop At: Central Park, New York City, New York843 acres sititng in the middle of a bustling city. One of the most picturesque locations in all of New York.Duration: 35 minutesStop At: Upper East Side, New York City, New YorkLovely tree lined streets with iconic NYC brownstones and townhouses.Duration: 15 minutesStop At: The PlazaSpectacular interiors for this iconic NYC hotel opened in 1907. Duration: 10 minutesStop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New YorkTruly one of a kind. The views of the skyline and the Bridge itself are spectacular and a must if visiting New York City. Duration: 45 minutesPass By: Grand Central Terminal, New York City, New YorkYou have never seen a station like Grand Central. This iconic NYC landmark has been the backdrop for dozens of classic films.Can be an option on the tour.Pass By: PhotoTrek Tours, New York City, New YorkPrivate NYC tour with a personal photographer to capture guests in their own photos with NYC landmarks as the backdrop.Pass By: Greenwich Village, New York City, New YorkOne of the more off the beaten path locations in NYC, the area features streets lined with townhouses and brownstones. Wonderful dining and shopping as well. Can be an option on the tour.
- Customized, private photographic walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide
- At least 75 color photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Subway tickets ($2.75 per person, per journey, 1-3 subway rides required per tour)
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a professional photographer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences