Information from Viator
Experience the bright New York City Lights like never before in this 1.5 hour cruise. Step aboard a 1920s inspired motor yacht at the departure time of your choosing. As you cozy up in the climate controlled observation cabin to take in the twinkling lights of this famous skyline, enjoy a complementary drink. Additional drinks are available for purchase by credit card only. Relax and take in the sights of Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, and pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productPass By: One World Observatory, New York City, New YorkCruise along the Hudson River by Manhattan's Financial District and One World Trade.Pass By: Ellis Island, New York City, New YorkSee this historic landmark from the water as the boat cruises into New York Harbor. Pass By: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New YorkGet an up-close view of the Statue lit up at night. This is a great photo opportunity. Pass By: Governors Island National Monument, New York City, New YorkCruise by this landmark and enjoy up-close views along with views of the tip of Manhattan's Financial District. Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New YorkCruise by the Brooklyn Bridge along the East RiverPass By: Manhattan Bridge, New York City, New YorkLocated on the East River, enjoy a unique view as the boat cruises under this historic landmark.
- 1 complimentary beverage (beer, wine, Champagne, rose, soda, coffee/tea)
What's not included
- Gratuities are not included but recommended for the hardworking crew.
- Food is not included. Guests are welcome to bring a small picnic onboard
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water