Information from Viator
Join us on a 2.5-3 hour culinary and cultural walking tour of Little Havana where you will discover the traditions, history, music and flavors of Cuba in Miami. We will enjoy the rhythm of salsa playing, eat delicious food and share the stories that only true locals know.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Miami Culinary ToursTour with one of our top guides!Duration: 2 hours 30 minutesStop At: El Pub RestaurantAuthentic Cuban cuisine at one of the few restaurants that is still managed by the same family through generations. Duration: 15 minutesStop At: Ball & Chain, Miami, FloridaGreat atmosphere and very authentic décor serving the best mojitos in town! Duration: 15 minutesStop At: Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center, Miami, FloridaCubaocho Museum and Performing Art Center is a great stop for art lovers. Duration: 15 minutesStop At: Yisell BakeryBaking the most delicious pastelitos de guava in MiamiDuration: 15 minutesStop At: Havana Classic Cigar, Miami, FloridaCigar factory making hand crafted cigars Duration: 15 minutesStop At: Domino Park, Miami, FloridaAlso known as "Domino Park," Maximo Gomez Park is a Little Havana landmark, and meeting spot for older Cubans, at any time of day you will find residents sipping coffee, playing Dominoes and chatting with their friends. Duration: 15 minutesStop At: Azucar Ice CreamAzucar Ice Cream Company creates artisanal gourmet ice creams and sorbets in Cuban and tropical flavors in the heart of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood.Duration: 10 minutesStop At: Agustin Gainza Arts and Tavern, Miami, FloridaMeeting point Duration: 5 minutes
- All food and drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Local expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guided tour of world famous Cigar factory, Domino park, CubaOcho, and the Cuban Memorial Blvd.
- A fascinating cultural narration behind each of the food you will be tasting.
- Entry/Admission - Miami Culinary Tours
- Entry/Admission - El Pub Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Ball & Chain
- Entry/Admission - Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center
- Entry/Admission - Yisell Bakery
- Entry/Admission - Havana Classic Cigar
- Entry/Admission - Domino Park
- Entry/Admission - Azucar Ice Cream
- Entry/Admission - Agustin Gainza Arts and Tavern
What's not included
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Free parking behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and free at the nearby residential streets.