Information from Viator
Embark on this half-day coffee and chocolate combo tour with a guide in La Fortuna by the breathtaking Arenal Volcano. You will learn about amazing coffee and chocolate products and how important they are to Costa Rica's culture and history, and most importantly, you will be able to taste both. Please choose from one of the two departure times when you book. Hotel pickup and drop-off is available with extra cost.
Your coffee tour begins with the history of coffee in the world, followed by history in Costa Rica and its importance to socioeconomic development. During your tour, you will learn and view the processes to make coffee, from the seed to the delicious cup. Next, you will learn about the chocolate process and enjoy, share and taste the fruit of the cocoa. View the process of transition from seed to pure and ground cocoa until its magnificent transformation to a delicious drink.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Chocolate and coffee-tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not requested upon booking)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide