Standard rooms are far from Parisian, but upgraded Red Luxury Rooms, some with lipstick-shaped sofas, evoke Moulin Rouge.
Paris Las Vegas rooms include French décor and a marble bathroom. The rooms also include pay-per-view movies and a safety deposit box. The hotel offers room service.
The Paris features 11 restaurants and 5 bars. The Napoleon’s Dueling Piano Bar features a full-service bar and dueling piano players. Guests can chose fine dining at The Eiffel Tower and casual dining at The Le Village Buffet.
Paris Las Vegas offers the Paris Spa, a full service spa and gym. After the spa guests can play in the casino, which offers slot machines, table games and keno or catch a nightly show in the hotel theater.
- A limited selection of drinks and pastries are available for rooms that have the breakfast inclusion. Anything additional will need to be purchased by guest.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately by the hotel for the first night room and tax. If the charge is unsuccessful, the reservation will be cancelled by the hotel.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
- Breakfast-included rates have a 9 USD limit for two (2) guests per day. Breakfast credits are redeemable at Java Coast. Please contact Paris Las Vegas directly for additional information regarding extra person charge for breakfast.
- An additional 12% tax will be applied to the resort fee and this tax is not included in the booked rate.
- The resort fee includes free use of the hotel's gym equipment for work out, 2 wireless devices, Internet service and free local calls.
- A mandatory resort fee per day in the amount of 32.48 USD including taxes. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.