Harrah’s Las Vegas rooms include a seating area, blackout curtains, a marble bathroom and a 42-inch cable HDTV with pay-per-view movies. Select rooms offer views of the Las Vegas strip.
Las Vegas Harrah has 6 on-site restaurants. Ruth's Chris Steak House boasts the restaurant's famous sizzling steaks in a setting with unmatched panoramic outdoor views. Toby Keith's Bar & Grill combines down-home Southern favorites and live country music The Carnival Court Bar and Grill offers an outdoor night club experience.
Guests at Harrah’s can rent a poolside cabana or shop in the on-site boutiques. The hotel’s casino features table games, slots, and a sports pit. A tour desk and currency exchange are also on site.
Harrah’s Las Vegas is within 10 minutes' drive of McCarran International Airport. Rio Secco Golf Course, which features the Butch Harmon School of Golf, is 25 minutes' drive away.
- Public parking is available and subject to a parking fee
- Your credit card will be charged immediately by the hotel for the first night's room rate and taxes. If the charge is unsuccessful, the reservation will be cancelled by the hotel.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
- Valet parking is available and subject to a parking fee.
The resort fee listed in the policy section includes the following:
- In-room WiFi access
- Fitness centre access
- In-room local/toll-free calls
- Breakfast-included rates have a 9.00 USD limit for two (2) guests per day. Please contact Harrah's Las Vegas directly for additional information regarding extra guest charges for breakfast.
- Breakfast credits are redeemable at Starbucks. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.