At Circus Circus Las Vegas, each spacious non-smoking guest room is equipped with a cable TV. All rooms are non-smoking.
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant, Vince Neil’s Eat Drink Party, which offers up signature Tatuado burgers, burritos and more. Free nightly entertainment as well as drink and food specials are featured.
Circus Circus features 40,000 square feet of shopping at the Promenade. The Carnival Midway is also on site and boasts 200 popular and classic games for all ages. There is also an outdoor pool available and free parking.
Slots and table games are located at the Circus Circus Casino. Guests can watch races and sports on 32 large-screen TVs as well as a 103-inch TV that shows the game of the day.
- Self parking and valet parking are available in the main garage. An additional fee applies for valet parking.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- In case of an early departure, guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Circus Circus Las Vegas does not accept cash deposit for incidental charges and requires a credit or debit card upon check-in.
- Per Circus Circus Las Vegas policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in
- Guests are requested to contact the property for bookings with 10 rooms or more. Please note that bookings of 10 rooms or more may be subject to different terms and conditions.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
- The parking fee provides guests with in-and-out privileges for both valet or self-parking.
The Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
- Additional inclusions
The property will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as a USD 25 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.