Information from Viator
An enthusiastic guide will bring Death Valley to life while showing you the most spectacular highlights of the largest national park in the contiguous United States. Travel by Tour Trekker and experience the history, geology and more.
Your professionally guided Death Valley adventure by Luxury Tour Trekker, a one-of-a-kind, high-end custom built all terrain vehicle, takes you to Death Valley. You'll also pass the The sea level sign - a popular visitor attraction and photo opportunity. Nearly a mile above the Badwater salt flats is Dante's View, a classic Death Valley vista. Located just a few miles west of the California–Nevada border, near Death Valley National Park, no journey to this part of the world would be complete without a visit to this unique and inspiring destination. Then, head back to Las Vegas via a comfort stop in Pahrump. Lunch is included, please advise of your sandwich selection in the ' Special Requirements' field at the time of booking: • Turkey • Italian • Ham • The Bobbie ( with cranberry and stuffing) • Veggie • Salad (with turkey and cheese) Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May.
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zabriskie Point
- Entry/Admission - Badwater
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Golf Course
What's not included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide