Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Exotic birds and extravagant artwork fill the airy lobby atrium while gardens and swan ponds catch the eye across the grounds. Kids of all ages will thrill in the water world of meandering pools, swim-through grottoes and towering water slides. As part of a $12 million renovation project, guest rooms have been ‘refreshed’ – picture monochromatic walls, chocolate-brown furniture and bold splashes of color.
The daily resort fee of $32 includes wi-fi, but parking is a separate $18 per day.
Located on Maui’s west coast on 40 acres of lush gardens, this Ka’anapali resort offers a full-service spa, 5 on-site restaurants and a water park. Rooms include views from a private balcony. Each room features a lanai, contemporary Hawaiian decor, air conditioning, ironing facilities, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV, an electronics charging station, and a coffee machine. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and a bathrobe. Fine dining Japengo restaurant features steak, seafood and sushi. Ūmalu restaurant offers modern Hawaiian fare. Son'z Maui Swan Court highlights locally-sourced cuisine and boasts an extensive wine list. The Drums of the Pacific Lu’au traditional Polynesian dance and music production includes an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet. The open-air Swan Court features a lavish breakfast buffet. The Spa Moana offers massage and body treatments, a full-service beauty salon, a relaxation lounge, sauna and steam rooms, and luxury spa suites for couples to enjoy treatments together. Private oceanfront aerobics classes are available. An outdoor water park includes pools with a rope bridge and a lava tube waterslide. Guests may also enjoy an infinity-edge relaxation pool, family pool, and a children’s zero-entry pool located next door at the Hyatt Residence Club. Scuba diving lessons, lei making classes, Hula demonstrations and wildlife tours are available on site. Stargazing through the rooftop telescope is also available. Kaanapali Golf Course Resort South is 17 minutes’ walk away. Shopping, restaurants and entertainment at Whalers Village is 13 minutes’ walk away. Front Street in downtown Lahaina and whale watching tours are within 12 minutes’ drive of Hyatt Regency Mau Resort & Spa. Kahului Airport is 27 miles away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please note: If breakfast is included in your room rate, it includes a breakfast buffet for two guests per room only.Only the "breakfast included" rate includes a daily breakfast for two adults.
There are parking fees for self parking and valet parking. Contact the property for more details.
Resort Services Program
A daily resort fee of USD 32.00 + 4.166% tax provides the following services and amenities to enhance the guest experience:
· Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
· Filtered water and ice machines located on every guestroom floor and throughout the resort
· 24-hr access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
· Complimentary cultural programs including lei making and hula lessons
· Wildlife tours, penguin and Koi feedings
· Complimentary local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
· In-room coffee and tea
· Complimentary yoga/fitness classes daily
· Resort shuttle service in the Ka’anapali area
· One-hour daily tennis or basketball court time; tennis balls, racquets and basketballs included
· Lei greeting upon arrival
· PressReader: Access to more than 2000 full-content international and local newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries on your tablet or smartphone
· 10% off Macy’s at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort
· 25% discount on Greens Fees at Ka’anapali Golf Curses (Royal and Kai Courses)**
· Complimentary Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui**
· Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808 518 2777 for 24 hour assistance**
· Discounted pricing for in-house guests at Drums of the Pacific Lu’au
License number: <strong>TA-163-066-8800-01</strong>