Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Located in the town centre of Palm Springs, Hyatt Palm Springs is just 4.8 km from Palm Springs International Airport. An outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub are featured at this hotel. Featuring free WiFi, each spacious suite is equipped with a 42" flat-screen TV and an iHome stereo with iPod docking station. A refrigerator is also provided. Guests can enjoy views from the furnished private balcony or lounge in the separate parlor area. The ensuite bathroom features free toiletries and a hairdryer. On-site dining options include a small plate bistro and wine lounge at SHARE, Southwest and American cuisine at Café 285, and a seasonal pool bar. A free airport shuttle is provided to guests of Hyatt Palm Springs. Guests are also provided with access to the hotel fitness centre. Hyatt Palm Springs is just 5.6 km from Knott's Soak City Water parks. Palm Springs Art Museum is 0.6 km away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests with pets should contact the property for details regarding the pet policy.
Due to the Palm Springs Villagefest, every Thursday from 17:00 until 22:00, the hotel’s Main Valet Parking entrance is closed and relocated directly behind the hotel on Belardo Rd. All guests arriving during this time must use Belardo Rd. for access to the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- A daily turn-down service
- A free shuttle service
- Free coffee and tea
- Free bottles of water
- Access to business center services
- Free bicycle rental
- Free local and 1800 phone calls
- Access to the fitness center
- Guests can enjoy a nightly Sunset Celebration Reception from 16:00 until 17:00. Meet the Management Team and other guests and enjoy complimentary wine, domestic beer and a specialty cocktail of the day along with small bites. Learn about the Palm Springs community and things to explore downtown and in the surrounding areas.