ICC Hawaii

Language in Honolulu

If you want to study English in Honolulu, learn to teach English or study another language, look at ICC Hawaii's website. It has all sorts of options that can make a visit to Oʻahu more fun. If you arrive on a tourist visa you can study up to 18 hours per week; over that, you'll need an F1 Student visa.