Information from Viator
Attend a luau on Oahu produced by the Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, Chief Sielu. During this 3-hour evening, immerse yourself in the island's culture while interacting up close and personal with the Chief's tribe of warriors and hula dancers. After a lei greeting, enjoy a cocktail and partake in a sumptuous Hawaiian feast that includes pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Watch a Polynesian show and participate in activities like headband weaving, fire making and hula lessons. Upgrade your experience to include priority access; pickup from select Waikiki hotels is available.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Chief's Luau, Kapolei, Oahu, HawaiiChief's Luau is excited to announce it has moved to its permanent custom built home at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii! Chief Sielu himself custom designed the new facilities at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii to make the perfect home for Chief's Luau. The new luau grounds feature a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall to tie in the island surroundings.Duration: 3 hours
- Seating in Aloha section, shell lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet and 1 adult beverage.
- Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet (second section to buffet), 2 adult beverages.
- Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet (first section to buffet), 3 adult beverages, souvenir gift, pork tasting straight from 'imu, poi and lomi lomi salmon sampling.
- Entry/Admission - Chief's Luau
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Buffet dinner included
- Choice of seating available
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation