Information from Viator
A wonderful exploration of the most popular points of interest on the island including Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater, Manawainui, Oheo Gulch (Seven Pools), Hana town and the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the United States. See hundreds of beautiful waterfalls, Keanae valley and the rugged shoreline of East Maui.
Covers the most requested points of interest - Haleakala Crater, Oheo Gulch, (often mistakenly referred to as Seven Pools), Hana Town, Hana rainforest and the rugged shoreline of Northeast Maui. (see tour options: ECO-Star and A-Star) EcoStar: Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, over 60 sq. ft. of viewing glass, high-tech Fenestron instead of tail rotor for greatly increased smoothness, raised "theater-style" platform in the rear, a more powerful yet more fuel-efficient engine that delivers fast flight and thus more sightseeing value. A-Star: The industry-standard A-Star offers a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility through over 50 sq. ft. of viewing glass. Most important, our A-Stars are flown by Blue Hawaiian's pilots and maintained by Blue Hawaiian's technicians, the best in the business. Tour departs from Kahului Heliport
- All taxes and fees
What's not included
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour. DVD recordings are $25 and USB stick recordings are $40.
- Transportation to/from the Kahului Heliport.
- Parking at the Kahului Heliport.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour