A hulking, modern hotel and conference center just 2 miles from Yosemite’s south entrance, this large resort and full spa feels like a convention hotel.
After a long day, guests at Tenaya can relax with a massage from the spa, enjoy a gourmet dinner at the on-site restaurant or arrange the next day's activities with help from the hotel's concierge staff.
Only steps from the Tenaya Lodge's front doors are a variety of recreational activities and adventures. Enjoy downhill skiing, scenic hikes, and rock climbing. The hotel can also arrange bike rentals and naturalist tour guides to help guests discover the surrounding areas. Badger Pass Ski Resort is 1 hours' drive from the lodge.
To enter the park, the National Park Service may require snow chains to be placed on the tires of your vehicle anytime from November through April.
An additional daily resort fee will be charged and includes:
1. Valet and Self Parking
2. Unlimited Wi-Fi (high speed internet) use in guestrooms and public spaces
3. Two 16 oz bottles of water placed in the guestrooms.
4. Local and 800 access phone calls
5. Newspaper delivered daily to the guestrooms
6. Full access to the fitness rooms, steam rooms, sauna, and showers in Ascent Spa.
7. Complimentary coffee and tea in all guest rooms
8. Nightly turndown service (upon request)
9. Access to the resort pools and spas available seasonally
10. Rollaway beds & cribs
Electric car charging stations now available. Please contact property directly for more details. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.