Information from Viator
What should a visitor see and do while in Chicago? It goes without saying that the Windy City has it all; from food, history, architecture, culture and beyond that it can often be hard to decide where to start. Why not tantalize all of your desires and senses with a 3 hour small- group walking food excursion lead by a professional guide? You'll indulge in 5-6 of Chicago's quintessential staples while feeding your mind with intriguing and rememberable tidbits along the way. Before you know it, you'll feel like a local. Make sure to come hungry, this tour offers more than enough to be considered lunch.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Pizano's Pizza & PastaPizano's has been a family tradition serving 'World Famous Gourmet Deep Dish Pizza” for over 60 years. Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Goddess and the BakerEnjoy a chocolate dessert from this local bakery and cafe. Specializing in desserts all day, this unique spot also offers gourmet coffee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Duration: 30 minutesStop At: The Berghoff RestaurantThe oldest family-run establishment in Chicago. Opening in 1898, it now serves Chicagoans ‘tradition with a twist’ as well as classic German favorites and their own line of beers. Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Chicago Kernel Gourmet PopcornChicago Style Popcorn that makes your stomach growl from just the smell! You might not leave with just your Tastebud sample. Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Al's BeefTaste a classic Italian beef sandwich at Al’s Beef who have been making these famous Chicago sandwiches since 1938. Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Fannie May Fine ChocolatesFannie May Chocolates has been serving Chicagoans decadent chocolates since 1920. Duration: 30 minutes
- Food tasting 5-6 different locations
- Lead by a professional tour guide
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Parking: We recommend using the SpotHero app for half off parking. However, local garages are available near our starting location on Madison St.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Vegetarian meal option available