There's always something shakin' in Charleston, be it a RiverDogs ball game, a highly anticipated concert at a local music venue, improv comedy at Theatre 99 or a new play at the historic Dock Street Theatre. You may even stumble on live jazz, a fun game night or a haunting in progress – Charleston is apparently teeming with ghosts.
- Theatre 99 Gives Whose Line Is It Anyway? a run for its money.
- Joseph P Riley Jr Park Catch the home team RiverDogs at 'the Joe,' and order some boiled peanuts while you're at it.
- Dock Street Theatre Gorgeous historic theater and home to the Charleston Stage Company
- Charleston Music Hall There isn't a bad seat in the house at this lovely live-music and theater venue.
- Old South Carriage Co Offers a haunted carriage ride after dark.
- Bulldog Tours Has a spooky night tour that stops at the Old City Jail, Provost Dungeon and the city's oldest graveyard.
- Blind Tiger Angry spirits reportedly hang out at this former Prohibition-era speakeasy. And not the kind people drink.
- Dock Street Theatre There have been regular sightings of ghosts in the rafters here, though some believe they're failed actors.
- Poogan's Porch Ghost Dog is more than a Jim Jarmusch film; this place is said to be haunted by the dog it's named after.