The activity of choice in Charleston is simply walking around. But once you've gotten your fill of that, it's time to take a guided tour.
- Old South Carriage Co Horse-and-buggy excursions by day and in the evening.
- Adventure Harbor Tours Harbor cruises, sunset cruises and trips to uninhabited Morris Island.
- Charleston Footprints Historic walking tours led by a theatrical local.
- Culinary Tours of Charleston Food tours, including a dessert walk and a celebrity-chef experience.
- Fort Sumter Boat Tour A cruise over to one of the country's most famous forts.
- Bulldog Tours High-quality history, food and ghost tours.