Information from Viator
Visit Oakland and Berkeley Breweries
Oakland was at one time one of the largest beer brewing cities in the country until Prohibition ended the city’s golden glow. But thanks to several microbrewers it is buzzing again. For the last few years Oakland and Berkeley have emerged as a craft beer goldmine and the location of some of the best breweries, brewpubs and beer bars in the Golden State.
Visit local breweries for a tasting of brews loved by every palette! Bond with your fellow brew enthusiasts over fun games and music, then get expert knowledge about all things craft beer from your friendly guide. Relax and enjoy the ride with round-trip transportation that gets you to and from each location.Included:
Visit 3 breweries
All your tasty beer flights
A brewery facility tour at one stop (if available)
Gratuity for brewery staff
Safe and comfortable round-trip transportation for a maximum of 8 guests
Professional and friendly guide with beer knowledge
Complimentary yummy on board snacks and beverages
A beer on board to kick off the tour
Music and games on board and at the breweries
Wear comfortable shoes. Bring extra money for food and brewery merchandise. If possible use public transportation to the meeting place. BART stops at 19th street in Oakland. WBW does not condone drunk driving.
- All the beer tastings at each brewery (about 15)
- A brewery facility tour at one stop
- Gratuity for brewery staff
- Safe and comfortable round-trip transportation for a maximum of 8 guests
- Professional and friendly guide with beer knowledge
- Complimentary on board snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- A beer on board to kick off the tour
- Music and games on board and at the breweries.
What's not included
- Gratuity for the driver/guide (optional)