- Paridaez A local designer shows off innovative styles for modern busy women.
- Crush Boutique Basement boutique packed with unexpected fashion finds.
- December Thieves Showcasing all things unique and beautiful.
- In-Jean-ius Denim to fit everybody, plus cute shirts and sweaters.
- Lucy's League Fashionable duds for Boston sports fans.
- Sault New England Cool clothing and unusual gifts from South End style mavens.
- Ball & Buck All-American jeans and plaid for urban hipsters.
- SoWa Open Market The city's biggest and best artists market.
- For Now Retail incubator showcasing cool local stuff.
- Cambridge Artists Cooperative Two-level gallery of exquisite, handcrafted pieces.
- FPAC Space at the Envoy Outlet selling art and handicrafts made by Fort Point artists.
- North Bennet Street School Woodwork, jewelry and journals crafted at this century-old trade school.
- New Balance Factory Store A great selection of shoes and sportswear at discount prices.
- Crane & Lion Yoga gear and other casual everyday-wear – with super sales.
- Converse at Lovejoy Wharf Iconic sneakers with designs to suit every taste.
- Marathon Sports Buy your sneakers at the Boston Marathon finish line.
- Brookline Booksmith The city's most beloved bookstore.
- Harvard Bookstore Excellent bookstore with a jam-packed schedule of lectures and author talks.
- Brattle Book Shop Treasure trove of used books, with an excellent section on local history.
- Trident Booksellers & Café Long hours, good food and well-stocked shelves. Nothing better.
- Good So, so good, all made right here in New England.
- Blackstone's of Beacon Hill Tiny shop crammed with quirky and clever gifts.
- On Centre Jewelry and other inventive items – much of it made by local creatives.
- Black Ink Packed floor to ceiling with stuff you never knew you needed.
- Topdrawer Gear up for the next trip.
- Cambridge Antique Market An old warehouse crowded with trash and treasures.
- SoWa Vintage Market Intriguing indoor flea market, open on Sundays.
- Marika's Antique Shop Beacon Hill classic, hawking antiques for more than 50 years.
- Eugene Galleries Maps, magazines and other old printed matter.
- Central Flea Find some treasures amid the…other stuff.