- Saltie Girl Big seafood surprises in a small space.
- Island Creek Oyster Bar Slurp oysters in style at this classy Fenway spot.
- O Ya Sushi like you've never seen it done before.
- Pomodoro The most intimate atmosphere in the North End.
- Courtyard A beautiful setting for high tea and books.
- jm Curley Burgers and other A+ bar fare.
- El Pelon Fish tacos. Cheap. Delicious.
- Grass Roots Cafe Korean food with a twist.
- Eventide Fenway Oysters on the cheap.
- Blunch Breakfast for lunch.
- Galleria Umberto A slice of Sicilian and a can of soda.
- Soup Shack Slurp some soup. Mmmmm.
- Pomodoro Perfectly romantic North End restaurant.
- Row 34 Top-notch oyster bar in the Seaport District.
- Puro Ceviche Bar Tacos and ceviche with a bit of funk.
- Myers & Chang Small plates with Asian flare.
- jm Curley Pub food at its finest.
- Paramount A Beacon Hill institution.
- Saltie Girl Sample the delicacies at this seafood bar.
- James Hook & Co It doesn't get any fresher than this retail fish market.
- Row 34 Eight kinds of oysters, five kinds of fish; seafood galore.
- Daily Catch It's not fancy, but it sure is fresh.
- Pomodoro The most romantic hole-in-the-wall on Hanover St.
- Galleria Umberto No-nonsense pizza-by-the-slice at an old-school North End favorite.
- Giulia Locally sourced delights prepared with modern flair by chef-owner Michael Pagliarini.
- Coppa Enoteca An upscale enoteca in the trendy South End.
- Veggie Galaxy Your favorite diner fare – all animal-free.
- Whole Heart Provisions Vegans delight! Dinner in a bowl.
- Sweetgreen Caters to every kind of special diet, as well as to people who enjoy fresh, delicious food.
- Life Alive Smoothies, salads and sandwiches that are good for body and soul.
- Clover DTX Clover's chickpea fritter is a thing of beauty.
- Clover HSQ Ditto.
- Friendly Toast No need for a kids' menu, because the regular menu has everything that kids love.
- Flatbread Co Pizza, bowling and plenty of love for the little ones.
- Life Alive Smoothies (and other deceptively healthful food) – plus a dedicated play area.
- Tasty Burger Burgers on the menu and billiards in the house.
- Kaze Shabu Shabu One of many late-night options in Chinatown.
- Franklin Café Delicious full menu every night until 1:30am.
- Eastern Standard Late-night menu available until 1:30am EST.
- jm Curley Irresistible snacks and hefty sandwiches round out the late-night menu.
- South Street Diner Open around the clock for your noshing needs.
- Citizen Public House Dinner menu until 1:30am nightly.
- Beehive Listen to jazz and feast on eggs shakshuka.
- Paramount An old-fashioned family place where they still call it breakfast.
- Blunch Out-of-this-world breakfast sandwiches, all day every day.
- West End Johnnies JC's corned-beef hash and eggs plus live reggae music equals happiness.
- Friendly Toast Many kinds of toast. And not just for brunch.
- Island Creek Oyster Bar Rich and decadent, served with housemade buttermilk biscuits.
- Neptune Oyster Not as thick as traditional chowder, but no less tasty thanks to Wellfleet cherrystone clams.
- Atlantic Fish Co It's served in a French boule bread bowl. Need we say more?
- Barking Crab A no-frill chowder served in a paper cup, as at any respectable seafood shack.
- Legal Harborside The city's most famous chowder does not disappoint.