- Urban Oasis B&B Mid-century modern retreat inside a 1950s cotton-sorting warehouse steps from Krog Street Market.
- Hotel Clermont A new Poncey-Highland design-forward boutique hotel.
- Social Goat B&B Impeccable, French-style Queen Anne Victorian mansion near Grant Park.
- Sugar Magnolia B&B Magnificent 1892 Queen Anne Victorian mansion in Inman Park, awash in Southern hospitality.
- Stonehurst Place Elegant Midtown B&B steeped in sustainability, art and luxury.
- Hotel Artmore A Spanish-Mediterranean urban sanctuary near the best of Midtown.
- Peach House Colorfully restored 1901 Victorian mansion in Inman Park with superb front porch.
- Virginia-Highland B&B A stuck-in-time museum of art deco and mid-century modern design in arts-and-crafts-heavy Virginia-Highland.
- Highland Inn European-style crash pad built in 1927, steps from Virgnia-Highland shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Hotel Indigo Hip franchised chain hotel with a music theme across from the landmark Fox Theatre.
By Budget: $$
- Urban Oasis B&B Former 1950s cotton-sorting warehouse flipped mid-century modern retreat.
- Sugar Magnolia B&B Historic four-room Queen Anne Victorian B&B teeming with fireplaces and a lovely back porch.
- Social Goat B&B A Grant Park urban farm dressed up as a French-style 1900 Queen Anne Victorian mansion.
- Glenn Hotel Contemporary design meets historical accents at this Downtown boutique hotel with hip rooftop bar.
- Ellis Hotel Innovative independent boutique option featuring themed floors for wellness, pets, women etc.
- American Hotel Throwback Downtown boutique hotel with storied past and hip retro design.
By Budget: $$$
- Stonehurst Place Luxurious Midtown B&B surrounded by art and sustainability touches.
- Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta Luxurious neoclassical stalwart with sexed up lobby and rarely seen bathtubs.
- W Atlanta – Midtown Hip boutique chain with superb Midtown location next to Piedmont Park.
- Whitley Elegant Buckhead mainstay with spacious rooms and skyline views.
- Urban Oasis B&B Design-forward sleeps inside a 1950s cotton-sorting warehouse turned mid-century modern/Piet Mondrian showcase.
- Sugar Magnolia B&B Inman Park's most lovely digs, a pristinely preserved 19th-century Queen Anne beauty with an all-smiles host.
- Social Goat B&B French-leaning, animal-loving restored 1900 Queen Anne Victorian mansion near Grant Park.
- Stonehurst Place Midtown B&B oozing luxury, with many artworks, including original Warhols.
- Peach House Inman Park Victorian mansion boasting one of Atlanta's best front porches.
- Hotel Clermont The city's newest boutique hotel is decidedly retro, distinctly hip and playfully funky.
- Hotel Artmore Midtown hideaway with a Spanish-Mediterranean flair in close proximity to museums and recreation.
- Ellis Hotel Themed floors and superb downtown location stand out at this contemporary chic boutique hotel.
- Glenn Hotel Georgia-steeped boutique option with artistic flourishes and a hip rooftop bar.
- Solís Two Porsche Drive Hip, Porsche-themed hotel near the airport with incredible planes, trains and automobile views.
- Hotel Clermont The 1924 Bonaventure Arms Apartments reimagined as the city's hippest new boutique hotel.
- Sugar Magnolia B&B A Queen Anne Victorian mansion dating to 1892 in Atlanta's most historic neighborhood.
- Social Goat B&B 1900 Queen Anne Victorian mansion with six rooms and a bevy of barnyard animals.
- Georgian Terrace Hotel A beaux-arts belle of the ball with historic Grand Ballroom and Fox Theatre views.
- American Hotel Restored glory for the former Americana Motor Lodge, Atlanta's first integrated hotel and funded by MLK's dentist.