Information from Viator
Take to the skies for a 45-minute flight across the Pailolo channel to The Friendly Isle. in West Maui. Enjoy sweeping views of the world's highest and most spectacular sea cliffs, Hawaii's tallest waterfall, remote valleys and the famous Kalaupapa peninsula.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of West Maui and Molokai with a recorded commentary by audio headphones. You can choose from morning, afternoon, Eco-Star or A-Star experience.Eco-Star: Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, over 60 sq.ft. (5.57 sq. Mm.) of viewing glass, high-tech Fenestron instead of tail rotor for greatly increased smoothness, raised "theater-style" platform in the rear, a more powerful yet more fuel-efficient engine that delivers fast flight and thus more sightseeing value. A-Star: The industry-standard A-Star offers a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility through over 50 sq. ft. of viewing glass. Most important, our A-Stars are flown by Blue Hawaiian's pilots and maintained by Blue Hawaiian's technicians, the best in the business.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide - Our pilots are State of Hawaii Certified tour guides
What's not included
- Parking fees.
- In flight video recording (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and Drinks
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour