Information from Viator
Book your discount tickets to one of Oahu's top attractions, the Polynesian Cultural Center. Tickets to the Polynesian Cultural Center’s six island villages give you the rare chance to participate in the daily adventures of Hawaiian and other South Pacific cultures. Authentic Luau buffet, and the amazing Polynesian evening show to finish the experience. You'll see why every trip to Hawaii should include a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center!
The six villages showcase the indigenous Polynesian cultures of Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tonga and Tahiti. Real Polynesians share knowledge of their traditional customs, and you can either watch the demonstrations or jump in and participate! Take a canoe ride on the lagoon and cook a meal in the Samoan village. Kids will love getting temporary tattoos, spear throwing, ukulele lessons and fishing. No evening at the Polynesian Cultural Center would be complete without experiencing "Ha: Breath of Life", an ancient, yet universal tale. Performers dressed in authentic attire share their traditions and culture, just as their ancestors once did. You will also witness the exciting fire walkers and fire-knife dancers. Polynesian Cultural Center boasts an authentic cultural experience and offers a variety of dining and show packages, perfect for all tastes and budgets.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if transportation option selected)
- Lei Greeting at dinner
- Ali'i Luau Dinner Buffet
- Spectacular Dinner show "HA: Breath of Life"
- additional inclusions based on option selected
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Cultural Center
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off (unless option is selected)
- Parking is now Free for drive outs
- Self guided tour upon arrival (no guide available for twilight packages)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families