Information from Viator
Get ready for a Wild West horseback adventure in the beautiful Nevada desert! Leave Las Vegas behind and ride along the trails of Red Rock Canyon National Park. Finish off your horseback adventure with a cowboy-style lunch along with dessert.
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 30-minute ride to Bonnie Springs Ranch located next to Red Rock Canyon.Upon arrival, your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. The ride is approximately 1 hour.Look out for big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits which all frequent this area. After your ride, dine on a cowboy lunch of angus burgers or chicken, choice of baked beans, potato salad or french fries and finished off with dessert.After lunch, head over to the cowboy town and petting zoo, before being returned to your hotel with plenty of time left in the day to see more of the sights of Las Vegas.
- Horseback trail ride
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Lunch (vegetarian meals available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Old Spanish Trail
What's not included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Hotel pickup included