Information from Viator
See the full range of Oahu’s gorgeous vistas, the way they should be seen: the turquoise reefs of Waikiki, iconic Diamond Head, pristine Hanauma Bay, white-sand Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat and the coral formations in Kaneohe Bay. You’ll soar above the Nuuanu Valley rainforest, and fly along the breathtaking coastline to legendary Sacred Falls and the panoramic Dole Pineapple Plantation. Your adventure will also include sweeping views of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu, Honolulu, Oahu, HawaiiDeparting from Ko Olina, you'll experience the legendary vistas of Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head's extinct volcanic crater, the pristine coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay, the landmark of Chinaman's Hat, the "Jurassic Park"-like cliffs of the Nuuanu Rainforest, the breathtaking North Shore and Sacred Falls, the panoramic Dole Plantation, and the unmatched power and emotion of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. Duration: 1 hour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides.
- Helicopter tour
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu
What's not included
- The listed price does not include any parking fees.
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour.